BDO. BECAUSE RELATIONSHIPS MATTER.
There are many world-class accounting firms. Far fewer that offers a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people.
We are committed to the sustainable development of our people’s careers. We respect the people who work for us and provide them with the opportunity to develop their talents. Accountability and personal responsibility is encouraged at all levels and structured career planning and training gives our people more client experience and more partner time. Our global culture is built on respect and awareness of local cultural needs and differences and we aim to be an ethical, socially and environmentally responsible organization in every country in which we have a presence.
Please note that all genuine employment opportunities for BDO Global Office are posted on this site – please see Career opportunities in the left hand menu.
Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
Partners and staff are accessible
- Clients know the people they are dealing with, creating a relationship that ensures everyone feels valued and understood
- Employees are more invested and empowered due to direct client access
- Within BDO, employees develop strong working relationships through proximity to partners and managers
Our people managers encourage collaboration in an atmosphere of trust and cooperation, mentoring, consulting, and exchanging idea
- Clients benefit from BDO’s collective expertisents benefit from BDO’s collective expertise
- Employees learn from each other and enhance their skills, while at the same time providing superior client service
The BDO culture emphasizes career growth
- Customized career paths are designed according to the strengths, skills, and personality of each employee, promoting personal and professional growth
Location, Location, Location
Follow us on LinkedIn
- Our clients can access us where and when they need us
- Employees can live and work in the communities that meet their needs, now and in the future